Tuesday, August 20, 2013

July 1st, 2013



Heyyyyy!
 
Mircale of the week: We found 2 families to teach!!! One of which already has a baptism date and the other they all wanted a Book of Mormon so that they could start reading! I love when we find people like this! And it was just through tracting..door to door!
 
Funny story of the week: So we were at Wal Mart and I was buying a gallon of milk and I set it on the shelf for a sec and then next think I know it's all over the floor and running down the isle. Hahaha so embarrassing..and a lady slipped in it.. -____- Hahaha my bad!!!
 
I would write more but I gots like no time! This week was busy as always! The church is true and I've never been so physically and mentally exhausted yet incredibly happy in my life!
 
Love yall! Have a wonderful 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment