Thursday, June 20, 2013

June 17, 2013

HELLO FAMILY!

Another great week! Super busy and having lots of fun with my new companion! 

Funny story of the week: I GOT BIT BY A DOG! We went to a member's home to go together to an investigator's house for a lesson and while Sister Ross was in the bathroom their dog bit me as I reached to pet it. It hurt soooooooo bad. And I tried to act like it was not big deal but it was bleeding a lot and Brother and Sister Hall were freaking out so I started crying...so embarrassing. Hahahahahaha!

Miracle of the week: We have a few. Francina (baptsim date for June 29th) is progressing soooo well! She reads every pamphlet we give her and takes notes on her own and has questions ready to ask when we teach her. Also, we invited one of our new investigators to be baptized and so her date is for July 13th. Then another investigator we have who is from Croatia and has no knowledge of God or any kind of religious background really liked learning about the Plan of Salvation. He said it makes sense and next time we meet with him we will invite him to be baptized too!

Thank you sooooo much for the package! The music is wonderful, I love all my clothes, I'm wearing my moccasins right now, and I've already eaten half the bag of chocolate haha.

Tell Dad that I LOVE his letters BUT I don't have enough time to read them because they're so long. So either make em shorter or write me the old fashion way! Actually I guess I could print them out..Maybe I'll figure out how to do that. Hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment