Thursday, June 20, 2013

June 10, 2013

FAM BAM!

Ok so this week was awesome! I got my new companion, Sister Ross. She's from Utah and she's great. She has no problem getting up at 6 so we have been obedient all week and the miracles are coming! We got 7 new investigators this week!

Yesterday was amazing. 3 of our investigators came to church, 2 of them are getting baptized within the next 2 months. After church we taught one of them about repentance. Luckily in Sunday school we had just learned about the Atonement so it was perfect.

That night we were on our way to karl's apartment to teach his friend Sam and there was a woman crying on the steps by his place. She reached out to us and told us her situation. She is going through some things that are so hard that she doesn't want to live anymore. As we listened to her, I let her know that Heavenly Father loves her and that He is sad when she is sad. We said a prayer with her and I gave her a Book of Mormon. I told her that whatever trials she is facing right now, this will help. She said she would read it and we are seeing her again this week. There are so many people who just have no direction or love or guidance in life and I am so grateful to be in a position to guide them to Heavenly Father so they can feel that love and direction.

After that we had an appointment with another new investigator and Karl came with us to teach him! It was amazing. We met this guy a few days ago, he was coming out of his apartment while we were tracting and he was holding a beer (but the gospel is for everyone so I went up to him..so crazy..I don't know how I can just talk to people all of a sudden) And we gave him a Book of Mormon. So the lesson went well and he's coming to church this Sunday!

A lot of other good things have happened and I know that they are happening because we've been so obedient. So, I will not be spending 2 hours on the computer on P days anymore..because in the white handbook it says only 1 hour! So read quick and keep it short!

Love you all! The church is TRUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment